Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Hot Hot Hot: Ebbz and Flowzzzz August 2011 Playlist

(UPDATE: The first track doesn't work properly. Press the next button on the playlist and enjoy)

There was a rumor in Seville yesterday that the temperature peaked at 53 degrees Celsius (in the sun of course).  While that may not totally be true, it is fucking hot over here.  Here are some songs that are helping me get through this unusually warm summer.

I do realize that back home fall is just around the corner, so I tried to add a little bit of "leaves turning" into the mix.  Check it out and let me know what you think. 

01) Toro y Moi - Blessa
02) Yacht - Utopia & Dystopia (combined tracks)
03) Cults - Go Outside
04) The Throne (Jay-Z and Kanye West) - Otis
05) The Morning Benders - Last Night (The Strokes Remix)
06) Four Tet - Separator (Radiohead Remix)
07) Best Coast - Our Deal
08) Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Think I Wanna Die
09) Yuck - Stutter
10) Starfucker - Girls Just Want to Have Fun
11) Handsome Furs - What About Us
12) Portugal. The Man - Got It All (This Can't Be Living Now)
13) of Montreal - An Eluardian Instance
14) Neon Indian - Polish Girl
15) The Drums - Money
16) Chromeo - Hot Mess
17) Baths - Aminals
18) Crosses - This Is A Trick
19) The Antlers - Corsicana
20) Julian Cassablancas - I'll Try Anything Once



I do not own the rights to any of the tracks played above.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the first video of the playlist isn't working but when I skipped it the rest seemed to work okay. Thanks for the playlist!

    ReplyDelete