Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Home Soon: Ebbz and Flowzzzz November 2011 Playlist

Here's a new playlist for your auditory pleasure.  Some of the songs have to do with me going home soon and some of them are just songs that I like.  Enjoy.

01) Tennis - Origins
02) The Vaccines - Norgaard
03) Nicolas Jaar - Don't Break My Love
04) Interpol - Summer Well
05) Keepaway - Cake
06) Girls - Jamie Marie
07) of Montreal - Hydra Fancies
08) Cloud Nothings - No Future, No Past
09) Brite Futures - Too Young to Kill
10) Weird Dreams - Joan
11) Mister Heavenly - Bronx Sniper
12) Drake - Crew Love (ft. The Weeknd)
13) My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow
14) King Krule - Portrait of Black and Blue
15) Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - If I Had A Gun
16) Friendly Fires - Hurting
17) Starfucker - Julius
18) The Black Keys - Run Right Back
19) The Horrors - Suffragette City (David Bowie Cover)
20) LCD Soundsystem - Home
21) Atlas Sound - Light Works


No comments:

Post a Comment