Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Year In Review

2010 was a great year to jump into the blog world; The music trumped 2009, something I didn't think would be possible, independent music has been killing it-- a couple of number one albums, a few Madison Square Garden performances, Daft Punk made new music (even if it was a soundtrack), altogether... a good year.

For Ebbz and Flowzzzz, 2010 was experimental; I created this site for a job application, and didn't have many plans of expansion. Soon however, the idea of the site started becoming more clear to me, and the site started to form a mind of its own. Unfortunately, however, some of the ideas I was envisioning never quite got put down on paper. Some promises were made and broken, but bear with me in 2011, I do plan on expanding.

Apologies aside, I've had the chance to listen to some fantastic music this year and hope you have too. This post will be followed by my favorite albums of the year-- check them out, critique them,comment, buy them, and hopefully discover a new favorite album or artist.

Thanks for looking in and check back as 2011 is sure to be a great year in music (new albums from the Decemberists, Iron and Wine, the Strokes, and Cut Copy!!!!). It also should be a good year for Ebbz and Flowzzzz, I've got a lot of good ideas-- and a few new helpers. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment